Only DVDs, books and magazines can be shipped by Media Mail. Please don't select Media Mail as shipping method for other products.
Airbrush.TV presents the largest offering of pay-per-view and free quality airbrush instructional content on the internet with feature-length titles, artist interviews, quick tips, product news, and much more.
Guest Appearance by Javier Soto!
Running time: 3 1/2 hours
Learn 30+ amazing airbrush special effects and more than 50 top pro
tips and tricks by the legendary artist Terry Hill. After viewing this
in-depth instructional DVD, you’ll be able to airbrush onto virtually
any surface and/or application, including cars, trucks, helmets, T-
shirts, wall murals, faux finishing, model/hobby, illustration, fine
art, and tons more.
Learn More Than 50 Top Pro Tip:
• Working with the incredible Sparklescent Colors
• Gem Saphire
• Stippling technique
• Use of Hi-Lite Interference Blue
• Freehand airbrush technique
• Use of stretch wrap and plastic bags
• How to apply a drop coat
• Pinstriping demonstration
• How to palette a pinstripe brush
• How to use candy pearl
• Use of Porn Star Pink
• How to strain paint
• How to use Metallic White
• The importance of transparent base
• Use of Iwata airbrushes
• Use of spray guns
• Use of reducer
• How to prevent pigment migration
• How to make your own stencils
• The hinge method of applying stencils
• Use of Artool stencils
• How to apply the ultimate white background
• How to master the dagger stroke
• Importance of multiple airbrush system
Learn More Than 30 Special Effects:
• Candy and pearl F/X
• Ghost Flames
• Marbleizing: the additive and subtractive methods
• Color fades
• Ripped metal effect
• Bullet holes (exit and entry)
• Diamond plate
• Steampunk FX
• Metropolis FX
• Wood grain
• Water droplets
• Surface cracking
• Carbon fiber effect
• Pinstripe effect
• Stone: cracks and chips
• Hammer head impression
• Nail head
• Killer skulls in minutes
• Leopard Print
Posted by Unknown on 29th Dec 2014
This DVD has lots of great information on techniques and textures as well as the proper equipment to use.
This is a 90 minute DVD. At the end it mentions a 3.5 hour version with more detail but can't seem to find it on the web site. Would love to order that one as well!
Terry Hill has a great presentation persona, I find all his DVD's to be very interesting, thorough and entertaining.
Posted by Sherry Bradford on 15th Apr 2014
Terry delivers a great range of examples, techniques, and encouragement in this DVD. Has something for everyone interested in airbrushing - regardless of experience level. Will reference this for years to come!