Airbrush.TV presents the largest offering of pay-per-view and free quality airbrush instructional content on the internet with feature-length titles, artist interviews, quick tips, product news, and much more.
132 minutes - DVD Format
Stylized Thruster: Hydro Shock demonstrates, step-by-step, how to paint a killer skull and sea serpent onto a surfboard using Createx and Wicked Colors.
All phases of the process are covered, including surface prep and clearing.
• Surface prep
• Intro to 3D modeling using Sculptress software
• How to transfer artwork to the surfboard
• Use of Artograph’s LED projector
• How to paint on a polyurethane resin surface
• How to work on an odd-shaped surface
• Advanced use of freehand shields
• How to use overly reduced paint to build depth & soft focus
• Top- and bottom-feed airbrushes
• Use of improvised items to create special f/x
• Use of an electric eraser for highlighting
• T-shirt techniques for hard surfaces
• How to clear a surfboard
• Use of opaque colors for lighting f/x
• Masking with RTape
• Use of multiple images to create a theme