Only DVDs, books and magazines can be shipped by Media Mail. Please don't select Media Mail as shipping method for other products.
Airbrush.TV presents the largest offering of pay-per-view and free quality airbrush instructional content on the internet with feature-length titles, artist interviews, quick tips, product news, and much more.
Airbrush Action magazine considers Cory Saint Clair to be the best large scale portrait painter on automotive surfaces in the world. In fact, airbrush legend Terry Hill believes Saint Clair’s style is reminiscent of Chuck Close’s earlier portrait work! Saint Clair openly, and in painstaking detail, shares his techniques and approach to rendering a photo-realistic portrait with astonishing results. This is truly a groundbreaking instruction for intermediate to professional artists who wish to take their work to the next level or way beyond.
This presentation includes:
• How to use an opaque projector for perfect scale, size and accuracy
• How to paint with House of Kolor paints
• How to render skin tones and all facial features
• How to build and create texture in an image
• Airbrush techniques
• Highlights and shadows
• How to pay attention to the “grain” of the skin
• How to tone down or remove too much texture
• How to emphasize your focal point
• How to create depth and dimension to your portraits
• How to mix and reduce your colors
• How to pay close attention to important details
• How to paint blurred and sharply focused objects
• How to adjust the tension of your airbrush’s trigger
• How to paint mid tones
• Shapes of highlights
• How to perform “wash-outs” to remove too strong contrasts between darks and lights
• Safety issues
About Cory Saint Clair
California-based artist Cory Saint Clair is among the world’s elite custom painters. Airbrushing for more than 20 years, Saint Clair is most noted for his amazing large-scale photo-realistic portraits on automotive surfaces. Past and present clients include the Budweiser Puffy Tour, Prince, Destiny’s Child, TLC, and many more. Cory’s work has been the featured in many national and international magazines (Airbrush Action, Truckin, Import Tuner, Super Street Bike, Rides, Lexani Lifestyle, and others), and his work is showcased regularly at the prestigious annual SEMA Show in Las Vegas.