Only DVDs, books and magazines can be shipped by Media Mail. Please don't select Media Mail as shipping method for other products.
Airbrush.TV presents the largest offering of pay-per-view and free quality airbrush instructional content on the internet with feature-length titles, artist interviews, quick tips, product news, and much more.
Dru Blair’s groundbreaking and highly intensive course reveals the secrets of painting photorealistic fire, ice, metal, water, glass, fur, flesh tones, and many other subjects that often challenge artists. Students will learn to quickly match colors with extreme accuracy and precision through Mr. Blair’s Color Buffer Theory. Achieving Photorealism is open to artists (and non-artists) of all skill levels (including beginners!!). The color theory taught in this class is in no way limited to just airbrushing; it crosses over to every aspect of life where choosing and/or manipulating color is important.
In this course you’ll learn:
• Mastering color through the application of Dru Blair’s Color Buffer Theory
• Transparent vs opaque techniques
• Understanding white and the impact it has on your images
• Dru’s 8 rules of photorealism
• A 12-point photorealism checklist
• How to really understand light
• How to survive catastrophic painting errors
• How to automatically discern problem areas in your paintings that might otherwise go unnoticed
• How to develop observation techniques that allow you to expand your visual discrimination
Achieving Photorealism is open to artists (and non-artists) of all skill levels. Even artists with no prior airbrush experience* will learn to apply these techniques! The color theory taught in this class is in no way limited to just airbrushing; it crosses over to every aspect of life where choosing and/or manipulating color is important.
Day 1 to 4
8:00 am to 9:00 am - Registration
9:00 am to 5:00pm (plus) - Workshop/Training
Lunch break - 12:00 to 1:00 pm
8:30am to 12:00 pm - Workshop/Training
Tropicana Las Vegas
3801 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
ALUMNI! Don't forget about your Alumni Discount!
Questions about registration, call 1-800-232-8998
(International - 1-732-223-7878)